wtorek, lipca 28, 2009

Miles Davis - Porgy and Bess [1958/1997, cd, columbia]


























Released: 1997
Label: Columbia
Genre: Jazz
Style: Big Band
Bitrate: 320kbps, 48kHz


Tracklist:
1. Buzzard Song
2. Bess, You Is My Woman Now
3. Gone
4. Gone, Gone, Gone
5. Summertime
6. Oh Bess, Oh Where's My Bess
7. Prayer (Oh Doctor Jesus)
8. Fisherman, Strawberry And Devil Crab
9. My Man's Gone Now
10. It Ain't Necessarily So
11. Here Come De Honey Man
12. I Loves You, Porgy
13. There's A Boat That's Leaving Soon For New York
14. I Loves You, Porgy (Take 1, Second Version)
15. Gone (Take 4)



note: it features arrangements by Miles and collaborator Gil Evans from George Gershwin's opera 'Porgy and Bess'. rip-off.

let's jazz,

if you like it, support the artist and buy this music here.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.